jobs.bnsf.com| BNSF Jobs- Project Manager Project Manager I/II Audit (IT SOX) at Fort Worth, TX, US, 76131
BNSF Jobs 2021-Lastest Job opening at Burlington Northern Santa Fe Corp.
Date: Jun 2, 2021
Location: Fort Worth, TX, US, 76131
Apply early as this job may be removed or filled prior to the closing date, which is approximately seven (7) days after the posting date.
Job Location: Fort Worth
Anticipated Start Date: 06/16/2021
Number of Positions: 1
Salary Range: $62,700 – $94,500
Salary Band: 29; 30
Corporate Audit Services (CAS) provides independent, objective assurance, risk identification and mitigation, and advisory activities designed to add value and improve the BNSF community. Our auditors have the opportunity to work across the company on a range of topics of significance and can expect to interact with various leaders including senior leaders at BNSF.
At BNSF, Safety is a core value of how we do business. Each and every day, our employees are committed to approach one another about safety, which is key in realizing our vision. Employees are also expected to comply with company and federal safety & health regulations, safety rules & policies, as well as procedures that guide work practices to reduce risk to exposure. Such work practices include but are not limited to wearing required safety equipment, responding to safety concerns, and taking appropriate actions in the event of an emergency.
This is an in-charge Auditor position, responsible for evaluating BNSF’s IT processes and SOX key controls against leading practice and industry frameworks, identifying gaps in design and execution of key controls, and communication of issues and recommendations to BNSF’s Technology Services leadership. Key responsibilities include:
- Support the annual risk assessment and corporate Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance program.
- Collect, review and analyze data from information systems.
- Review and execute IT SOX key controls testing.
- Understand and report on control exceptions and deficiencies.
- Identify improvement opportunities and control enhancements.
- Present results, both in written and verbal formats.
- Work independently and in a team environment to maximize performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems or related business area.
- Minimum of three to four years of working within a corporate internal audit or IT compliance function or as part of a professional services firm.
- Experience in implementation of internal control processes and programs for IT. Proficiency in executing projects in accordance with leading practice project management principles.
- Skill in delivering projects on-time/on-budget.
- Ability to document work performed in a clear and succinct manner that is sufficiently supported by audit evidence.
- Ability to analyze observations for root cause and draw conclusions.
- Ability to evaluate work processes and make suggestions or recommendations for improvement.
- Willingness to receive constructive feedback.
- Knowledge of audit methods and techniques.
- CPA, CIA, CISA, CISP or other relevant certification desired.
- Knowledge of analytical techniques, programming, or system query techniques (Data Warehouse, SAS, TeamMate, Tableau, MS Access, SQL).
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Knowledge of Mainframe environments.
- Experience working for a Big 4 Accounting firm.
The duties and responsibilities in this posting are representative categories to be used in deciding whether to apply for this position. This is not an exhaustive list of the position’s duties.
- Primarily an office environment with some field activities.
- Normal office hours, five days per week with weekend or evening work as required.
BNSF offers competitive benefit programs and services including, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Incentive Compensation Plan (ICP)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
BNSF Railway is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION ELEMENTS:
- Criminal history
- Last 7 years of driving history
- Last 5 years of employment history to include military service
- Social Security number
MEDICAL REVIEW ELEMENTS:
- Medical evaluation
- Drug Screen
- Other elements as needed
DRUG TEST ELEMENTS:
BNSF is committed to a safe and drug free work place and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing. All new hires are required to undergo a hair drug test which detects the presence of illegal drugs for months prior to testing. We appreciate your cooperation in keeping BNSF safe and drug free.
Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC): Federal authority requires BNSF employees, whose work requires unescorted access to secure areas of port facilities, to obtain a TWIC. A TWIC is a condition of employment for such positions and requires candidates to those positions to submit to a TSA security assessment (to include, but not limited to, providing: biographic information; identity documents; fingerprints; digital photograph). More information is available at www.tsa.gov/twic.
Nearest Major Market: Fort Worth
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Job Segment: Audit, Project Manager, ERP, Information Systems, Developer, Finance, Technology
Find similar jobs: