GMC Jammu Recruitment 2021 Notification : Government Medical College (GMC) and Associated Hospitals, Jammu on its official website – gmcjammu.nic under the ECRp (Emergency Covid Response Package) of Junior Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant, Anesthesia Technician, Pharmacist and OT Technician Notification of vacancies has been issued. Interested and eligible candidates of the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir (Jammu Division) can apply in the prescribed application format by 15 May 2021.
Last date for submission of application: 15 May 2021
Total Posts – 220
- Junior Staff Nurse – 100 Posts
- Lab Assistant – 30 Posts
- Anesthesia Technician – 30 Posts
- Pharmacist – 30 Posts
- OT Technician – 30 Posts
Pay Scale Per Month
Junior Staff Nurse- Rs 14500
Lab Assistant – Rs 12000
Anesthesia Technician – Rs 12000
Pharmacist – Rs12000
OT Technician – Rs 12000
GMC Jammu Recruitment 2021
- Junior Staff Nurse – Experience with a diploma in B.Sc Nursing or Junior Staff Nursing from SMF or any other recognized institute from the Government.
- Lab Assistant – Diploma Anesthesia Technician in Lab Assistant Training Course from SMF or any other recognized institute – Degree in Anesthesia / Diploma Anesthesia Assistant course from any recognized institute / SMFPharmacist – SMF or in pharmacy training course from any other recognized institute Diploma
- OT Technician – Matriculation in Diploma in Theater Assistant Training in SMF, along with the candidate should be domicile of Union Territories of Jammu and Kashmir.
Age Limit: The maximum age limit of the applicant has been fixed at 45 years.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible applicants can apply in the prescribed application and send the application along with the documents registered / speed post / in person. The Medical College of the Government of Jammu Associated Hospital should reach the office of the Personnel Officer by or before 15 May 2021.Web Title: GMC Jammu Recruitment 2021: Apply for 220 Paramedical Posts