Central Railway recruitment 2021: Para Medical 52 posts, No Exam, Salary upto 44900
Central Railway Para Medical Staff Recruitment 2021: Central Railway as Paramedical as Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Lab Technician and X-ray Technician in Group C on full time basis for 3 months or till 30 June 2021 in DRH BSL COVID-19 ward. Applications have been invited for recruitment to various posts. Eligible candidates can appear for interview through video conferencing (Skype / WhatsApp).
- Last date for submission of application: 31 March 2021
- Central Railway Para Medical Staff Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details:
- X-ray technician – 9 posts
- Lab Technician – 9 posts
- Pharmacist – 4 posts
- Staff Nurse – 30 posts
Central Railway Para Medical Staff Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Pharmacist – B.Sc. Biochemistry / Microbiology / Life Science / BSc with Chemistry or Biology as a main or elective subject or Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) or equivalent or B.Sc in Medical Technology.
- Staff Nurse – 10 + 2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiology / X-ray Technician / Radiodiagnosis Technology from a recognized institute.
For more information, click on the detailed notification link given below.