Health Benefits of Oats 1 cup of oats has…
Protein: 26.4 grams Manganese: 383% DV Phosphorus: DV Thiamin: 79% DV Magnesium: 69% DV Copper: DV Iron: 41% DV Zinc: 41% DV Folate: DV Omega-3 fatty acids: 173 milligrams Omega-6 fatty acids: 3781 milligrams Oats contain the soluble dietary fiber beta-glucan known for lowering LDL cholesterol and improving the immune system. Oats are plentiful in phytochemicals that fight inflammation and free radicals. 6 Tempting Protein-Rich Overnight Oat Recipes -Almond Joy Overnight Oats -Carrot Cake Overnight Oats -Overnight Oats with Yogurt -Peanut Butter Overnight Oats -Overnight Steel Cut Oats -The Original Overnight Oats—Muesli
Top 10 Health Beanifits of Oatmeal
- Helps to lower cholestrol
- Improves Digestion
- Keep Blood Sugar Balanced
- Full of Iron
- Rich source of protein
- Full of vitamins and minerals
- Loaded with magnisium
- Helps you to loose weight
- Packed with Energy
Ways to include the Oats in your Diet
- 1 cup of oats per day in your breakfast or snacks option.
- Whole oats or steel cut oats are more preferable and least processed, so use any one of these two.
- You can make various interesting cuisines.