jipmer.edu.in Senior Resident Jobs| Download Notification & Application Form PDF
JIPMER institute or Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research recently Uploaded JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2021 Notification for filling up to 90 Vacancy. Selection will be done on the Basis of Written EXAM AND Interview.
In continuation to our Advertisement No.Admin-I/SR/1/1-2021, dated 11-02-2021, applications are invited by Director, JIPMER from eligible Indian candidates for filling up the posts of Senior Resident (3 year tenure posts) in the following department that are vacant or likely to fall vacant soon at JIPMER-Puducherry & JIPMER-Karaikal. The candidates who have already paid their application fees in response to our earlier advertisement Notice dated 11-02-2021 need not be paid again.
Interested and eligible candidates may attend the Written test and Interview to be held at 08.30.A.M on 22-04-2021 (THURSDAY)
AND 23-04-2021 (FRIDAY) at JIPMER ACADEMIC CENTRE, JIPMER, PUDUCHERRY as per schedule along with:
i) Filled in application & Bio-Data in the prescribed format (appended)
ii) Original Certificates with one set of Self-attested copy thereof and
iii) Copy of the printout of fees paid through online (No fee is required to be payable by Persons with Disabilities (PwD’s) candidates
Basic PayRs.67,700 (Level 11, Cell1) (Revised) and usual allowances as applicable per month in the first year (Total approximately
1. For candidate employed in state or central government or PSU/Autonomous body, applicants are required to produce NOC from competent
authority, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for interview under any circumstances.
2. Applicants should not have completed 3 years Senior Residency under Residency Scheme in any institution, whether on regular or on ad-hoc basis.
The duration of Senior Residency already done will be reduced from the 3 years tenure to be offered.
3. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
4. Candidates, who do not fulfill any of the conditions, will not be allowed to appear. They have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before
coming for the examination.
5. No travelling allowance will be paid for attending the Interview except for SC/ST candidates. SC/ST candidates will be paid travelling allowance as
6. All information pertaining to this advertisement including date of Interview, result, joining etc. will be displayed only on the JIPMER, Puducherry
website (www.jipmer.edu.in). No individual intimation will be sent by JIPMER, Puducherry to applicants. It is the responsibility of applicants to
keep abreast of the developments by visiting Institute website www.jipmer.edu.in regularly.
7.Vacancy position may be revised / changed, as per requirement. Such changes will be put up on the Institute website.
8. SC, ST, OBC, EWS and PwDs candidates, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards, will not be adjusted against the reserved
share of vacancies. Such candidates will be accommodated against the General/ Unreserved vacancies in the post as per their position in the
overall merit or vacancies earmarked for their category, whichever is advantageous to them. The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately
from amongst the eligible SC, ST, OBC, EWS and PwDs candidates.
9. In case any information or declaration given by any candidate is found to be false or if the candidate is found to have willfully suppressed any
material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service, and action will be taken as deemed fit by
the appointing authority.