Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) once again extended last date to apply for admission and re-registration process for July 2020 session. students would now be able to apply till September 30.
Before the last date for the IGNOU re-registration was September 15.
Candidates can apply online for all courses at official website ignou.ac.in.
The programmes that are offered by IGNOU include all undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, certificate, PG Certificate and appreciation/awareness level programmes.
check IGNOU Admission Status
- Visit the candidate login page at onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission/Login.
- Log in with your enrollment number and relevant program.
- Enter the given captcha in the space and click on the ‘Search’ button.
- You will be redirected to a new page containing the program details you have entered at the time of registration.
- Click on ‘Know your status’ and your admission status will be reflected on the screen.
Things to keep Ready before going to fill IGNOU 2020 Re-Registration Form
- Enrolment number
- Registered mobile number
- Registered email ID
- Banking details (Debit card/ Credit card/ Net banking)
How to Fill IGNOU 2020 Re-Registration Form
- Register online at IGNOU Official Website
- Fill the application form
- IGNOU fee payment
- Payment Confirmation
Candidates can also apply online on the admission portal of IGNOU at ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in
How to apply for IGNOU Admission 2020:
1. Visit the official website at ignou.ac.in
2. On the homepage, click on the relevant link for July re-registration, online or ODL programme admissions.
3. Read the instructions and proceed
4. If you are a new use, click on the “New registration” link and fill in the necessary information
5. After the registration is complete, go back and login
6. Fill in all the requisite information and pay the registration fee
7. Submit the application