Western Railway Paramedical Recruitment 2021 , salary up to 75,00
Railway Recruitment 2021: Western Railway has issued a notification for the recruitment of Medical Practitioners and Paramedical Staff in Jagjivan Ram Western Railway Hospital, Mumbai Central. Interested candidates can file their application in the prescribed format on or before 06 April 2021. Eligible candidates are to be recruited in 139 vacancies. The selection of the candidates will be done through telephonic / whatsapp interview. Candidates will be recruited at Fulltime Medical Contract (GDMO / Specialist) in Kovid isolation ward. All the necessary information is present in the official notification.
Details of released posts
- CMP-GDMO – 14 posts Nursing Superintendent – 59 posts
- Radiographer – 02 posts
- Renal Replacement / Hemodialysis Technician – 01 post
- Clinical Psychologist – 02 posts
- Hospital Attendant – 60 posts
- online application start date – 03 April 2021
- Last date of online application – 06 April 2021
- Interview date – 08 April 2021
The educational qualifications prescribed for recruitment to different posts are also different. The age limit is also set accordingly. Candidates are advised to see the complete information in the official notification. Candidates apply through online before 6 April. Applications sent via post will not be accepted. Allowance for transportation will not be given to any candidate. All other information is available in the notification.