Railway Announced bumper Govt jobs opportunity for 10th, 12th, Degree, Diploma pass, walkin Interview
Welcome friends, Again to our new employment article,.
As news coming from the end of Indian railway recruitment board that, bumper vacancies going to filled for the post of various paramedical staff for all qualification candidate. The apply online link is available up to 30, April 2021.
The candidate can check complete detail about these Railway jobs on this page. So, we humbly request to our views please read this article to the end. Every single information is valuable for you, before going for only apply procedure.
So, without wasting any time let’s firstly discuss the department and complete overview of this railway recruitment 2021.
|Department Name||RRC Southern Railway|
|Post Category||Paramedical staff|
|Posts Name||Superintendents, Physiotherapist, ECG Technician, Haemodialysis Technician, Hospital Assistant/ House Keeping Assistants, Lab Assistant & Radiographer|
|Jobs type||Govt Jobs|
|Minimum Qualificaiton||10th or 12th or degree or Diploma|
|Age Limit||up to 40 years|
|Maximum Salary||Rs 44,900|
|Apply Method||Only online mode|
|Selection Process||Direct Interview|
|Last date||30, April 2021|
Above we shared a general overview about this recruitment. The candidate who already known eligible criteria or all details regarding this rrc sr jobs can directly go for apply online step without reading this complete article to the end, but if you need to railway jobs then continue reading this article. So below we shared step by step Eligible criteria, Selection process, salary per month, posts vacancy in detail.
Eligibility criteria to get this Job
Let’s talk about eligibility criteria, its basically contain Age limit, Educational qualification, Experience (If need) and in the end selection process the candidate must be aware of before applying the application form so that at the end you did not get any rejection from the railway department end.
Under the education qualification section we will discuss in detail posts wise exact qualification that you must need to have:
- Nursing Superintendents Post– Certified as a Registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from School of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc(Nursing).
- Physiotherapist Post – Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University and Two years practical experience in Physiotherapy from the Government/ Private Hospital with at least one hundred beds.
- ECG Technician Post – 10+2/ Graduation in Science having Certificate / Diploma / Degree in ECG Laboratory Technology / Cardiology / Cardiology Technician / Cardiology Techniques of a reputed institution. Nursing Staff – Certified as a Registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from the School of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc(Nursing).
- Hospital Attendant Post – 10th class passed and experience in ICU/Dialysis Unit is preferred
- Haemodialysis Technician – B.Sc plus (a) Diploma in Haemodialysis (OR) (b) Two years satisfactory in-house Training/Experience in Haemodialysis work in a reputed institution (Document proof to be uploaded) Lab Assistant Grade 2 – 12th passed with DMLT
- Lab Assistant Gr.II Post – 12th in Science plus (a) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) (OR) (b) Certificate course in Medical Lab.Technology at par with) Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) subject to the fulfilment of (i) The course has been done from the institution which is recognized by a university or Technical Board of State Government/Central Government authority; (ii) The duration of the course is at least 01 year; (iii) During the course the candidate should have done the training on full time basis; and (iv) At the end of the course, there should be a system of examination which has been successful passes by the candidate
- Radiographer Post – 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio Diagnosis Technology from recognized Institution (2 years course).
If you possess the above-mentioned qualification then, you almost getting eligibility for these jobs. After qualification, the candidate age limit must lie under the given criteria for specific posts under this southern railway recruitment 2021.
If the candidate does not possess above mentioned qualification or age limit then you can also check more jobs in the railway department by clicking here.
Maximum age limits up to 40 Years as on 1-4-2021 for Nursing superintendents and up to 33 years for all other Posts. Relaxation will also be done for the reserved category.
what salary you will get for Paramedical staff jobs?
If you have qualification and age limit as mentioned above then, congratulation you almost one step close to get these paramedical staff nurse jobs on a contractual and full-time basis.
Let’s now discuss the above salary, what salary you will get after successfully getting this paramedical jobs.
Note: Salary depends upon your post and eligibility,. Below we shared post wise salary that the railway department officially mentioned in their notification.
- Nursing Staff – Rs. 44, 900/- in Level 7 (Plus DA & Other Allowances Admissible)
- Hospital Attendant and House Keeping Assistants – Rs. 18,000/- in Level-1(plus DA & other allowances admissible)
- Physiotherapist – Rs. 35,400/- in Level-6 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)
- ECG Technician – Rs. 25,500/- in Level-4 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)
- Haemodialysis Technician -Rs. 35,400/- in Level-6 (plus DA & other allowances admissible))
The most basic thing we covered and now you one step close to get 100% surety for applying the application form for this job, without getting any chance to reject application form.
How to Apply for Railway jobs?
Finally, we are here, if you are new or if you are already applied for any railway jobs, but railway jobs apply the procedure and apply link change for every recruitment that announced by Indian railway, this is because they have hundreds of departments under the railway and they individually announced recruitment for their cells and regions. The candidate can apply for this recruitment only through Online process and online link.
Below we shared the direct Apply online link for each posts under the railway paramedical recruitment
Stepwise Instruction to Apply online Application form
- Click on the direct apply online link for each post mentioned below or visit the official website i.esr.indianrailways.gov.in
- After click on the online form link, then new google form appears on your screen
- Fill in your Personal details like (Name, Father Name, Gender, dob, Age, Community (Category), Nationality, Number, E-MAIL-ID, AADHAR NUMBER, Postal Address, District, State, Pincode, Nearest Railway station, EducationaL Qualification, REGISTRATION NUMBER OF NURSING COUNCIL AND STATE (RNRM NO), RNRM Valid up to, Upload documents, Upload passport size photo.
- Now just click on submit button
- For more updates about the interview and application status, kindly check your E-Mail or SMS for further update.
|Nursing Superintendents||Click Here|
|ECG Technician||Click Here|
|Haemodialysis Technician||Click Here|
|Hospital Assistant/ House Keeping Assistants||Click Here|
|Lab Assistant||Click Here|
|Southern Railway Notification||Click Here|