UP Anganwadi Recruitment 2021: Applications for Firozabad begin, 5th & 10th Pass apply through this link
UP Anganwadi Recruitment 2021: The process of applying for 53000 appointments in the state’s Anganwadis from the Uttar Pradesh Government’s Child Development Services and Nutrition Department is still in progress. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Firozabad City. With this appointment, vacancies for workers and helpers will be filled in Anganwadi before the application process is completed in Agra, Ambedkar Nagar, Amethi, Faizabad, Hatras, Mau and Saharanpur districts.
Eligibility: Workers must pass at least a high school (10) and at least a fifth grade for assistants.
Age Limit – The minimum age limit for the post of Anganwadi workers, Mini Anganwadi workers and assistants is 21 years and maximum is 45 years.
The selection will be from the merit list. In preparing the qualification, marks up to the degree will be added to the educational coefficient but no marks will be awarded for the above qualification.
Key Guidelines for Application
– Interested candidates visit balvikasup.gov.in and apply online.
– The online application form is available in Hindi, which can be filled by the applicants in both English and Hindi (Unicode). The online application form is filled in four parts.
– In Part-I of the registration, the personal details of the candidate will be entered. After submitting the details, the applicant will be asked to review the particulars given and revise the details if any. After that the registration number will be created at this level. The applicant is advised that the registration number must be taxed for future references.
– In Part-II of the Registration, the applicant must fill out the educational qualification. Grade / CGPA and percentage are calculated automatically.
– In Part 3 of the Registration, the applicant is required to upload the photograph and signature. The scanned photos must be in jpg, jpeg, png format and upload first. The digital size of the K image does not exceed 20 KB. After uploading your photos from the applicant, upload your scanned signature only in JPG, JPEG, PNG format and their digital size should not exceed 10 KB.
In Part-IV of the Registration, the applicant must agree to a declaration pressing the ‘Draft Save’ button to make the necessary corrections in the future before the application date. Applicants can also take a printout of the entries entered in the application form for viewing / testing. There is no amendment in the application form after the ‘Final Submission’ button is pressed by the applicant.
– Once the applicant has successfully submitted the application, an automatic message will be sent to the applicant’s registered mobile number.
– Important Information “Only by filling the application form does the applicant receive the right and the right to choose. After reviewing his / her records, the applicant will be included in the selection process.